Malia has taken 4 steps today! I was standing infront of her encouraging her and then she took 4 steps!
Haven't posted in awhile, I know. Been very exhausted lately. No new news except for chickens are on my mind...
Earwigs: The Banished. A Trick I Use!
13 years ago
2 comments:
You inspire me. I have never been a huge animal lover, but I admire that you are. Bugs and animals are Ryen's passion. We talk about getting a dog for her but we can't ever make up our minds. She would love chickens as well. You will have to let me know how it goes. Maybe some day if we move to the country we will get a couple. I do wish I lived closer so I could get some of those eggs. Miss you guys!! Would you recommend getting a yorkie with the girls?
I check your blog all the time. I am really missing you guys and am dying to see some new photos of those kiddos. Thanks for sharing and hope to all is well in Cali.
Love,
The Gipe Gang
Post a Comment