Hello everyone! It is now the day after Thanks Giving 2009, let's just say that things have gotten a little busy.
Here are the latest happenings:
Welcome to Willow- our now 9 month old tiny peanut dog. The cutest tiniest thing. We wanted bigger but I think he will be at most 3lbs! He is 2 lbs now!! Crazy! May-09
Our first real vacation. We drove to see my BFF in AZ with the kids! Let's just say it took us hmm 16 hrs. That was a once in a lifetime experience. haha! May-09
Savannah turns 5! Party at Spreckles Park.
School started: kindergarten! Whoa- where did the time go?? Savannah enrolls in Prunedale Elementary. A long day 8-230. Too long in my opinion and took S a long time to adjust.
Aug- Sept 09: Our Anniversary celebration- 7 yrs married, 16 yrs together. Our very first time overnight stay away together as a couple. Just Greg and I. What a truly awesome time we had in SF. We walked around everywhere. We were so stoked just to talk to each other and re-connect.
Greg and I are buying a house in Seaside! Unbelievable! We are so grateful for the this opporotunity. More pics to come on another post. We never thought we could buy again. Currently still in progress- bank owned home......Oct-Nov 2009
Malia turns Two!!! Time flies when you have little ones. What a joy and blessing it is to be a mother and raise them. What an amazing learning experience. What a really special little girl she is. Mobile,clumsy, rambunctious, loud, loving, cuddly, tough, giving, adoring, happy, shy, carefree little spirit she is. Pics/post to come.
Halloween- Delmonte Center with Melissa and her kids and Cousin Colven and fam. Savannah was Tinkerbelle, Malia- little mermaid. Me as usual- Witch. I am hoping for some more creative get ups next yr....
Savannah switches to a Waldorf inspired charter school! Only two spots left available-we were lucky! People pay big money to be in a private "Waldorf "school. I love this school so far. It is totally not a typical school. Their are so many great things about it. Simplicity- kids can truly be children and play! I love how they bake bread in class, cut up fruit salad to eat, snacks are wholesome oatmeal or beans and rice. They do so many creative arts and finger knitting, lantern making, painting,handmade etc. Every week a nature walk in the nearby surrounding area around school. Very community oriented with lots of parent participation. Very into songs, tales, fairies, knights, imaginations, stories, simplicity, natural toys-wooden, fabric, wool, and play play play. Discourages media( games, electronics, tv, etc), no character- toys,dolls,clothing etc, I feel this school really sees the individual child and their needs opposed to the classroom as a group. This school will inspire us to be who we truly want to become. It has already made a significant difference in my life already and reminds/helps directs me in the kind of family I want to create and have.
Greg turns 33! To celebrate- 1 night trip in the RV to Mercy Hotsprings with the Morse family. Super great! pics to come.
Earwigs: The Banished. A Trick I Use!
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment