Here are just a few things I have been creating lately. I feel like I need to make things...??? It is the weirdest thing. I think because I haven't had any energy in the last 5 yrs to be creative that now I am trying to catch up??? I am not the best at sewing or crafting at all by any means but I do have a drive to learn more and practice. So with that I have volunteered to do many projects for our school- (Waldorf inspired public charter school) A lot of parent volunteer hours are required and essential in this wonderful community. Plus it is teaching Savannah to really value, respect and love handmade items. That is so cool to me!

Willow needed an extra tiny sweater- it has been so cold here lately and I sure didn't have the time to be searching out a sweater for him. So I re-purposed an outgrown wool sweater and decorated it. The sewing job was sub par though but it works. Only thing- it looks a tad girly....oh well.


Ornaments I made to for the upcoming" Joyous elves crafting fair"for our school. To be used as examples.


A plain second hand sweater that I decorated.

My very first crown I made for Savannah's classmate's birthday celebration ceremony. It is for school. It is NOT perfect in any way but at least it was a great learning experience on what to do. I think the little boy should be happy as these sell on Etsy for roughly $30! Plus tried on it looked super cute.
I plan to make many more for my girls when I have a chance again.


Here is a second time around jacket( Savannah's old, now for Malia) that had this silly reindeer face on it. So I came up with a bird big enough to cover the previous design. Wallah!

Well I am hoping to get more crafty and keep the momentum going if it is entirely possible at this crazy time in my life. So many upcoming changes...... I might be too worn out?
1 comment:
Sweet sil you sell yourself short. You are so creative! AND you are so good at everything you do. We are always our worst critics. I love your new craftiness :) LOVE IT! and love you xoxo
ps I want you to show me how you did the work on S's sweater! Looks so cool!
Post a Comment