Sunday, July 13, 2008

Malia starts Baby Gym baby class

I enrolled Malia into "Baby Gym"class. I wanted to make sure that she, as the second child gets to have just what the first child had too.

Look how cute Malia is in the ball pit with a ton of other babes. Most all are crawling. She is loving it, she gets really excited when she sees all the other babes cruising, playing and interacting. I think it is all that peer pressure that has motivated her to practice crawling..she is not quite there yet, but she leans so far foward and then back into sitting position. She also gets on her arms and knees and rocks back and forth but if she ends up on her stomach, it is all over-she starts crying for help. I think just a few more weeks until she starts crawling!

It is funny because when I took Savannah to this class when she was this age we had a off class of about 6 babies. This one on the other hand is big! I would say atleast 15 babies or even more. I will take more pics to show how lively this class is. It is fun! It also gets me out there.

No comments: