Thursday, July 31, 2008

We love the Aquatic Center!!

There is Jasmine, Johnny and Savannah


We had so much fun at the Morgan Hill Aquatic Center! It is so great for the little ones too because it has a really shallow wading pool with slides and water shooting up everywhere and a water shooting up out of the ground zone, and another warmer deeper pool. Oh and also 2 huge big kid slides and a snack bar to boot. Didn't have a chance to take many pics since we were all so busy with the kids. We invited Cousin Colven too along with some other friends. I wish I got a pic of Malia sitting in the water. She loved splashing around. Oh and it was so funny - I had her in the life vest in the deep pool while Savannah and Colven were jumping off the edge of the pool( Savannah was getting her courage from her 2 yr old cousin-haha) with aunt Erin. Malia was falling asleep in the pool while I was holding her getting splashed in the face and everything. Awwh here is Malia wearing Savannah's swimsuit. I have such sweet memories of when Savannah was the same age and we used to come to this same pool too.

No comments: