Monday, July 14, 2008

Looky this!


Check this out. I just found this at Target and anyone who knows me knows that we use hand sanitizer ( alcohol only formula) regularly when we are out and about. Well this one is totally natural made of "Ingenium" main ingredient Thyme oil. 99.99% effective as well. Anyhow I like this because many times we can't use the traditional alcohol based ones on little ouchy hands so this would be the solution. No sting, non toxic /edible, etc,..blah, blah blah, non drying and it sprays so I can spray it onto grocery carts etc. As soon as I did Malia put her mouth right to the cart- yuck but yippee! (Gen and Nori- I may have to send you some if you don't have it out there.)

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love this stuff! The Pharmacopia (?) store next to Trader Joe's carries it as well :) Smells good doesn't it! I had given up on hand sanitizer because of the alcohol (since Colven likes to put his hands in his mouth still!)