Thursday, July 31, 2008

OMG!! What!! Hide the scissors!

So last night before bed Savannah crawled into our bed to say good night. I noticed that her head band was off and her hair felt a little funny in the front. All that day I kept finding wisps of hair on the floor so I knew she had cut some off the back. I was ok with that but told her no more. Well, come to find out this morning she cut some bangs too somehow sometime yesterday!
Check out how much she cut! wimper wimper..;(

I later found all the locks in the trash this morning...
Isn't it a nice do right before her big 4th birthday party this Saturday??! Ugh..haha!


4 comments:

Erin said...

O. M. G........

Savannah! haha Oh god Sak I am so sorry but I am busting up! That just seems soooooooo FOUR to me?

holy!

hey good thing she is super cute, she can pull it off! :)

S. Bean said...

Yeah, I was thrilled!

Unknown said...

Ahhh, nice ;)
It's actually not that bad...
Kinda looks like one of the Puricure girls (TV show my kids like), the one with yellow hair.
http://www.asahi.co.jp/precure/

Gipe Family said...

Hey Sak,
Wow!! Sounds like Ryen and Savannah are two peas in a pod. Ryen gave herself a haircut a few weeks ago. Now I am forced to put it in ponytails with clips every day, or it looks like she has a mullet. 4 year olds....aren't they fun!!